Sacramento Love

Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We

Monday, August 18, 2008

hold your horses!

Hi! So, I got the apartment!!!! I'll be moving in September 6th and I'll email the address to anyone who wants it. I don't want to put it on the internet. Love you!! Thanks for caring and wanting more updates!! Sorry, I'm a busy working woman and I haven't had time to blog! Jesse and I are going to the State Fair tonight to see Weird Al. I do believe this will be my 6th time seeing him in concert. :-D Mom came up last night for Pub Trivia: Family Edition. She joined forces with Jesse's parents and our friend Ryan's parents. Their team name was "We have 270 years between us but we can still F*** like 20-year-olds" hahahahaha They didn't make it up, we did. Our team was Jesse, me, Ryan, his girlfriend Beth, our friend Manny, and our other friend Mike. We were "My mom is on the honor roll at streets of london pub trivia but I'm still going to kick her ass" :-) And we did. They got 19 and we got 26 (out of a possible 30 with a few bonus points in there...) That was our best game. We usually get about 20/30. Jesse's parents met Mom at pub trivia just like we met at pub trivia. :-) Next post I'll give you the whole boy meets girl story, but I'm sleepy now and am going to take a nap before we hit the Fair. Big Fun!!

1 comment:

Madi said...

ohmygosh! i haven't laughed that hard...or that loud! in a while!!

i wonder what it is like to f*** like a 20 year old....guess i'll find out in a year.

woohoo!!