Friday I moved out of my apartment and helped clean. It was sad to leave the girls, especially Haley, with whom I've lived for 5 years!!
I'll be staying at Jesse's until Thursday when I get the keys to my new place!! I'll move the smaller stuff with my car Thursday and Friday, then hopefully Duke can help me move the bigger stuff on Saturday!
Saturday we were in Fresno for the afternoon. My friend Kati from high school got married and is having a baby and wanted to get all of our old crew back together for her baby shower! I didn't realize it was going to be EVERYONE they know in California, so I dropped Jesse off at Mom's and he hung out with Mom, John, and Alex. When I got home I got to see Steph, Duke, Evan, and Dylan, then we went to Alex's to see Vash.
Sunday morning we woke up early and drove up to Yosemite to meet Jesse's parents. We hiked Vernal Falls and then went back to the timeshare in Angel's Camp.
Monday we went to Moaning Caverns and went on a zip line!! It was SOOO fun! We went to Murphys after that, an old mining town, and went wine tasting. Then we came back to Sacramento!
It was a crazy weekend! We drove 500 miles!
I got my first paycheck today!!! I am really excited to set up my new place. Then I'm sure you're all going to want to come visit me (but you'll have to stay in a hotel because it's just a studio :-p).
1 comment:
neato! i've always wanted to zipline!
Post a Comment