Sacramento Love

Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We

Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's the final countdown!

In one week I will be a married lady!!

I just got a quote for auto insurance and it was addressed to "Mrs. Vaux-Bjerke."  It was the first time I'd seen it and it is soo crazy!!!  :)

I feel pretty good about everything.  I haven't started freaking out too much.  My one point of stress was Friday afternoon when I was trying to get through my last piece of work and my mom and best friend both started texting me with questions! :-p  I was like, "Just give me an hour!!!"  So after that hour, I answered their questions and all was well.  It was just the timing.

I had my last day of work on Friday and picked up my final check.  Yikes! I am unemployed!  But I'm really excited about the next few weeks.

I did a lot this weekend and even got to see Evan!  Steph brought him over so she could borrow a cookbook and we took an adorable video of him wanting to play with bubbles (posted below!).  Thanks, Uncle Jim for the cool HD Flip video camera!!

So, before I head home tomorrow I need to clean my apartment and pack for two weeks, clean out my file cabinet, iron my clothes, and take back some reject wedding shoes (not comfy!!).  Mom and I meet with Ollie at the Fort on Tuesday morning for the final head count and table set up, I have to arrange a meeting with the DJ, and create a day-of game plan to pass out to people who need to do specific things.  

Catherine is coming up on Tuesday and Steph is coming down Thursday morning.  My bachelorette party is on Thursday evening, Friday is the rehearsal and dinner, Saturday is the BIG DAY, and Sunday there is an informal brunch at my mom's where we will open gifts.  :)  Some of my friends are like, dang!  this is a whole weekend party!  Well, what can I say? That's how we do.  :)

The most daunting thing for me right now is figuring out what to take with me!!!  I have to pack clothes for two weeks (including cute outfits for Friday and Sunday), and not forget any of the important documents or rings or anything!!  I need to have my ring polished on Monday, thanks for reminding me!  I just hope I don't forget anything!!  And if I do, hopefully I'll remember before Jesse comes down. 

I'm really excited to marry Jesse and start on our adventure!!!  He's the best.

Love, me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The video is too cute! And I'm so excited for your impending life adventure.