Sacramento Love

Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We

Sunday, January 10, 2010

end of vacation

Hello! Tomorrow begins the new semester for both Jesse and myself. We will see how it goes! :) I have class MTW and will be coordinating a study on MWF. Jesse has class MW and this month at least is working SuTTh. Matt and Love are getting married March 6th and we are going to try our hardest to get out for the wedding. Here's a picture of our new fur child, Abby. :) So named because of the collar we found and the character on NCIS.



Friday night we went to Maryland to visit my cousins. I met Adam in Spain when I was there a few years ago. He was staying with our family as well. He, Olatz, and I are all the same generation and our most recent common ancestor is our great-great-grandparents.
This is Adam, Jesse and me.

This is Adam, me, Laura, and Mike.

We had a great time. It is nice to know we have another bit of family close by. :) We have an open invitation for holidays, etc.

Here's to a new semester and what comes with it!! Love, me.

1 comment:

kristene said...

Have a great semester. Where is Jesse starting school? Will you have Tuesdays and Thursdays off? Loved the photos. Love, Mom