Friday, Jesse and I worked out at his gym and did a bunch of hard arm exercises and we did some kettle bell swings. I figured my arms would hurt from the pull ups, bench presses, push ups and curls, but the only thing that hurt were my inner thighs from the kettle bell swings! Geez.
Saturday I met up with Caroline at the National Archives while Jesse and Jeff went rock climbing. We each had fun in our respective pursuits. :) I made red bell pepper hummus that night. Yum-o!! Sunday Jesse worked and I worked from home. It rained ALL day! Monday we had a lazy day. :) I did some work and Jesse went to the gym. We had dinner at CPK to benefit the St Anthony's Food Pantry. Then we came home and made whole wheat bread! It was fun and looks and tastes just like the kind you buy in the store! I am so proud!
Today the weather was beautiful! Erin and I even took a 45-minute walk outside wearing t-shirts!! (it was like 50 degrees!) I'm giving a guest lecture on nutrition in an undergrad class on Thursday. Hopefully it goes well.
Here's to a great week!
3 comments:
I always said you'd be a professor you guest lecturer you! :-) Love, Mom
Good Luck!! Nick had to lecture for a failure analysis class so he knows what you're dealing with!! Have fun!
I am sure you did a great job as a lecturer. You are following in Steph's footsteps on that one. Glad to hear you were wearing short sleeve shirts. It is cold an windy here. I have been living in my sweats all week. May be sunny this weekend. Take care
Love, Aunt Mary
Post a Comment