We had a snowstorm on Saturday. It was only supposed to be a light dusting, but it flurried for like 12 hours! I ventured out to the grocery store because we needed to restock and Jesse wasn't feeling well and I spun out!! Only 90 degrees and there wasn't anyone else around me, so no harm done, but it was a little bit scary!
I am liking my classes thus far and still trying to have fun. Leigh and I went to the Holocaust Museum last week, but since we both like to read everything, we only made it through the top floor. We are going to go back and do the others, but it's so heavy! We made a snowman, even though the snow was super powder-y. It was a pretty lame snowman, but I wanted to do it and Jesse hadn't ever made one! Pictures below, as well. M&Ms and quarters served as our features.
Today I was super productive and studied the day away while I made copies for work. The heat in our building at school has been unbearable!! They tested it and it was 110 coming out of the vents! One of the guys from my class actually had to go to the ER after lab on Friday!! Needless to say, they shut it off so they can figure out what is the problem, but that means that there is snow on the ground and we have no heat! Thank goodness for space heaters! :) Here's to a great February!
2 comments:
Loved the snowman and love you both! Oh, Alison, your adventures of driving in the snow remind me of my first East Coast winter in PA in my stick shift Toyota Corolla! Enjoy the seasons...you have no choice and ohhh spring will seem so sweet and you will really appreciate the weather until summer and humidity! :-) Love, mom
Looks like Abby has made herself at home. Love the snowman. I don't think I would be able to drive in the snow.True Ca. kid. Have a great week.
Post a Comment