Well, fall is in the air! The leaves are changing colors, the weather is getting cooler (though still completely schizophrenic), and we decided to get in the spirit of things! A few weeks ago we went to a pumpkin patch. It had a corn maze, caramel apples, goats, a pig race, and freshly pressed apple cider! It was quite a farm! We had a nice date.
Additionally, I made a yuummmyyy pumpkin bisque soup! Paired with the apple cider, it made for a deliciously autumnal meal.
The semester is in FULL SWING for me! So much so that I had to pull an all-nighter and as a result of being stressed out of my mind, have gotten sick. So I am taking it easy today in hopes that tomorrow I will feel well enough to attend the Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive!! My good friend Alex is coming down from Michigan and a bunch of my local friends are attending. We'll be heading out with some of Jesse's friends from work.
Here's to fall and the fun festivities to be had! And Happy Halloween! My adorable nephew is going as Jeff Gordon. If I end up doing anything, I'll be Minnie Mouse...but I think taking it easy is in store for me.
3 comments:
Love your new format!
ooo yum!
ooo yum!
Post a Comment