Pretty sweet if I do say so myself!! And it's my size, too!! I also won two lift tickets to Squaw Valley, but they are only for the first or last month of the season, which means they probably won't be valid due to lack of snow...so I guess let's hope there is a big old rainstorm in early December so there will be snow and we can go before Dec. 19th.
I had a final for my Microsoft Access class on Tuesday night. I finished it in 30 minutes...I felt really weird that no one else was finishing, but it wasn't hard. Now I'm psyching myself out. I came home from it to find this on my kitchen table:
I have the sweetest boyfriend ever.
It has been a great week. Except the bike I bought at the bike auction was a dud. I took it to Ken's Bike and Ski and they called and said, "Do you really want to spend all this money on this? It's not really worth it. You could get a new bike for the same price." So I guess my luck only runs so far, but I'm still feeling good.
I'm having lunch with an old co-worker from the peer advising office and dinner with the current peer advisors. It should be super fun! And tomorrow I'm going to a corn maze.
Mariana's coming up Saturday and we're walking in a Breast Cancer Awareness walk on Sunday.
Things are going great!! Hope they are with you, too.
ps--for good measure here's another adorable video of Evan and Mom.
1 comment:
Thanks so much for the update on your life and love! :-) Plus Evan is sooooooooo sweet! Thanks. And thanks for doing the breast cancer walk. You and Mariana are awesome! Love, KMPVS
Post a Comment