Sacramento Love

Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We

Thursday, October 16, 2008

EMT sighting

I was leaving the Med Center after having lunch with an old friend and my phone starts ringing.  I put my bluetooth on so I can answer it and there is an ambulance coming the opposite direction.  I look into it to see if it's Jesse, as has become a habit with me now, and it was!  And he was calling me!  He said they were picking up a patient from my clinic, so I turned around and went down to the clinic.  I stood at the nurses station and watched him take care of the patient through the window into the treatment room.  Everyone at the nurses station checked him out, too.  They were like, wait, does he know he's your boyfriend?  They thought I just thought he was cute!!  I was like, No!! He told me he was coming!!  So everyone was standing there when they wheeled the patient out.  He introduced me to the paramedic (whom I had already met) and then I told him everyone was watching him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and away they went.  :-D  I wish Dr. K had been there to make fun of the situation.  I don't know why I was so excited!?!  

I've never seen him in action before.  Once I called when I was out by a common post he has and asked where he was and he was in the same lane as me!! He was just a few cars behind me.  So I got to see the ambulance (which I'd never seen before having only been in one when I was a baby).  And another time I got to see him after he dropped off a patient at the hospital as I was leaving.

He's so great.  I'm so proud of him and the work he does!!

2 comments:

Madi said...

Seeing your man in action is such a turn on. Boyfriends in uniform are just hot. When I see Morgan coming home in his....I just melt.

And then wanna tear it off of him....

ryan said...

I've seen Jesse in action. I was so focused on his moves that I could barely perform my job. Miss you guys.