Mom came to visit this weekend and we had sooo much fun!! We went to IKEA and bought a tiny couch and a nice kitchen table/chair set among other little apartment touches. Here are some pictures.
Also, we had WAY too much fun with Evan so here are some highlights of that as well.
Video of the cute boy at the end of the post!
To top off the great weekend, my boss was here from Chicago and she is thrilled with the progress I'm making! She wants me to learn how to do some of the data analysis (glucose and oxidized LDL) in addition to the blood pressure data so we can start seeing what's going on!! I am in such a good place right now and I have amazing friends to boot (where the heck did that phrase come from????).
I hope you're all doing well!!! Love, me.
2 comments:
My but we all looked MAAAAHVELOUS, DAHLING! Loved the weekend with my PoPo. Hope you feel better. I also had a scratchy throat but not fever. Take a day off please and just REST!!! Loved the photos and video of our little man. Love, Mom
So great to see all the pictures and the little video.
Do you know how to rotate your pics when you upload them from the camera so I don't have to tilt my head to view the ones that have portrait orientation? :)
Post a Comment