Friday I got to have lunch with Steph and she made plans to drop off her People magazine at my house the next day. Mary couldn't join us for lunch because she already had plans, so we made plans to hang out on Saturday.
Mary and Steph both got to my place around 1pm. Steph's plans had fallen through, so she said she could hang out all afternoon! I wasn't completely ready because I had been talking to Taryn online and watching Harry Potter 6 previews!! :-) SO excited for the new movie!! We made plans to have a movie marathon and then go see the new one. It comes out my last day of work, so it will be a great way to celebrate!
So, we had decided to go to Arden and see a movie after a quick stop at Borders. Well, when we got to Borders, we decided to buy the Dirty Dancing boardgame. After that, we just wanted to play it, so we went back to my place and played 3 times!! It is really fun. Tough questions, but if you get one wrong, you can pick a Dirty Dance Move card and do a dance. Hilarious!! After the game we watched Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights since I don't have the original. It was a blast!! We just had so much fun.
I also bought the Harry Potter 4 movie since it was the only one I didn't own. Now I am ready for our marathon! I made Jesse watch it with me Saturday night. :-) It's kind of long and we didn't start it until about 8:45pm so he was a bit tired on Sunday...he has to get up at 5:30am for work on Sundays. oops!! What a great fiance. :-) I'm the luckiest girl.
Sunday morning I went to Davis for the Newman Baccalaureate Mass. It was very nice and a bit more emotional than the last few for me since I am actually leaving this year! I sat with the Gallaghers. They are so awesome. After the luncheon, I went home and took care of household chores and errands. I went to the grocery store, did the laundry, and a few other things. Time went by slowly so I felt extra productive!!! And I made a delicious dinner of chicken tortellini stew. Yummy!
We have started contacting apartment complexes in Virginia, so hopefully we'll find something soon. We haven't heard about the loan yet =/ so that is a bit stressful. Please send prayers and good vibes that these two important issues are resolved soon!!
Love and sunshine,
Alison
No comments:
Post a Comment