Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
My apologies
Hi! I am sorry I haven't posted, but it turns out that being a grad student actually keeps one quite busy!! I have scheduled in a week off (sort of) after finals (first week of May) so I will catch up then. Posts to come: trip home for Matt and Love's Wedding, Mom's and Ryan's trips out here, trip to Anaheim for a conference, and maybe a general summer itinerary/end of spring semester blog. I am busy with two research projects, classes wrapping up, and a trip to Anaheim next weekend for a conference at which I will be presenting data from the study I worked on last year in Davis. LIfe is hectic but I'm lovin it!! Love, me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No wonder you haven't had time to blog. You are doing wonderfully and I so proud of all your accomplishments. Keep it up!!!
Love, Aunt Mary
Post a Comment