Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
California Weekend March 4-6
Jesse and I travelled to CA for Matt and Love's wedding at the beginning of March. Due to the snow, my midterms were moved to the Monday and Wednesday directly following the trip, so I spent a lot of time studying :( Friday, though, I met up with Rose and Minnu from my lab at UCD for breakfast and then Mom, Steph, Evan and I went to SF to visit Uncle Dennis. We had a lot of fun! We met up with Ann and Andrea and a bunch of Steph's friends for breakfast on Saturday before heading back to Sac for the wedding. We went on a mural tour in the Mission. It was so SF! Made me love CA even more. The wedding was beautiful and I am so happy for the new Mr & Mrs Nelson...and baby boy Nelson due in August! :) Sunday morning Mom & Dad B hosted breakfast for the Voyles clan and Mom before I had to leave for my early flight back. Jesse stayed until the next day. It was a delightful trip home, though it was too short! Enjoy the photos! :)





















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment