Sacramento Love

Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mom visits for her Spring Break

Mom came to visit!! Abby cozied right up to her :) Mom arrived on Saturday and got to join in my weekly chores which included baking bread! Teddy came down and entertained Mom for a few days since I had work and school. We rejoined forces on Thursday to go see a show at Ford's Theater with Erin :) Friday we went to Good Friday stations at the National Shrine at Catholic University, then went to enjoy the cherry blossoms around the Tidal Basin and see the FDR Memorial! We went to Bethesda for dinner with Michael, our cousin descended from the Garachenas. I met his son Adam while I was in Spain in 2006. Jesse and I had dinner with the family back in January. Saturday we met Leigh at Ford's Theater for a walking history tour, then we went to the Spy Museum. We ate dinner at historic Old Ebbitt's Grill, then watched some fireworks and went to the POV bar that looks out on spectacular views of downtown. Sunday was Easter and we made eggs! :) Mom flew home Monday. It was a great trip.
















No comments: