Hi!
My oh my have I been busy!!
I went home for Matt and Love's wedding at the beginning of March, then on Spring Break I ventured up to NYC to see Unka D who happened to be out visiting Donald. We had an amazing dinner at Jean Georges and "met" Martha Stewart! :) THEN Mom came to visit for her Spring Break and we had a blasty blast. Teddy came down to her sister's so we got to see each other again, as well. In April, Ryan came to visit and at the end of that week we both flew to California--he to Sacramento and I to Anaheim. I presented a poster at a scientific research conference with my friend/co-author Taryn. The poster was well-received and now we just have to get to writing the paper...I got back from that whirlwind on a Monday and had two finals-one Tuesday and one Wednesday. My semester ended with straight A's!!! So excited. I am still working on two research projects until the end of May at school, I just started an internship with the International Food Information Council, was approved as a freelance writer for Livestrong.com and begin doing research for another professor at the beginning of June.
I plan to go home for two weeks in August because I will need a MAJOR break! Plus there will be lots of new babies for me to play with and I want enough time to see everyone!
That in a nutshell, is why I haven't been posting lately :-p Please see the linked posts for more details.
:) <3 me.
2 comments:
I love you, friend! :) So glad I got to see you as part of your "whirlwind".
Post a Comment