Hello! Here are the pictures of the furnished place so far. I still need to get a table/chairs, and a sofa from IKEA (I've already picked them out, but am waiting for my next paycheck). I also have to wait to get my "new" bed from Noni and Papa until they sell the Diablo Grande house. So it will take awhile to get everything settled in, but I love it! :-) Thanks for being interested! Sorry it took me so long to take them and post them!
Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
And Now...What You've All Been Waiting For!!
Hello! Here are the pictures of the furnished place so far. I still need to get a table/chairs, and a sofa from IKEA (I've already picked them out, but am waiting for my next paycheck). I also have to wait to get my "new" bed from Noni and Papa until they sell the Diablo Grande house. So it will take awhile to get everything settled in, but I love it! :-) Thanks for being interested! Sorry it took me so long to take them and post them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The place looks great! Thanks for putting up pictures so we can all see =) And the Diablo Grande house is being sold? So sad for the party house....
Aww. Alison - it looks like home! :) yay. :) So excited to pull up some "floor" next time I visit.
oo i can't wait to visit!! and no more diablo grande? =(
high five for the ikea furniture! you know how i feel about that place! what are getting?
Post a Comment