We are studying the antioxidant properties of strawberries. One of the effects we hope to find, is an increase in the ability of blood vessels to relax. The way we measure this is by taking ultrasounds of the brachial artery in the right arm. Rose sits on the right side and performs the ultrasound. I stand on the left side and periodically take blood pressure measurements. We hook up 3 ECG leads to the subjects: one on each clavical, and one on the left hip. The process takes between 30-45 minutes.
Today, our subject made a comment that we weren't very sure how to respond to. In the middle of the ultrasound, he said, "This is as close to a menage a trois as I will ever get."
...
...
...
How inappropriate!!! We were stunned, then quickly changed the subject. Scandalous!!
Just another day in research. You never know what is going to happen.
2 comments:
Hahahahaha. Ok, I can laugh at that because it didn't happen to me. Thanks for sharing a funny story though!
As for Christmas, I will be down for two weeks, leaving the 2nd or 3rd of January, but I will most likely be spending New Year's with a certain boyfriend I haven't seen in a bit...but if things change or I drag him down, I'll let you guys know! I would LOVE to be able to see you girls =)
HEELL-O!
Post a Comment