I feel so great!!! I have tons of energy and am ravenous for some reason!! I have been eating pretty much nonstop since Monday! Yesterday I laughed all day. At lunch I speared a broccoli floret with my fork and another one went shooting across the table at Amelia! After school I got the giggles reading an article in People about Jimmy Fallon and the little girls were like, wtf? It was pretty silly. I went to the free dance class with a bunch of people from school and signed up for 5 private lessons! It only costs $46! Can you believe it?? I have my first lesson at 4pm today. I had tons of energy after dinner, but Rico went out with the boys and I need time away from them...you know how sometimes it's like, ok, we need to spend time apart? But Amelia wanted to stay in and Kelly was doing her homework, so, after having a private dance party to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons in my room, I went over to Charlie and Cat's house. We hung out for a few hours, then as I was leaving Charlie told me about how a girl was robbed on their doorstep in the past, so I was like, "uh...can you walk me home?" So he did. I only live on the next street over, so it was no biggie. I talked to Mary and Haley on the phone last night!! Miss them soo much but it was awesome to hear their voices! Today I called work and got to talk to everyone but Natalie and Erica. Love them.
At school today Yoli and I talked about Lent and Ash Wednesday. Tomorrow we're going to go find a store where I can buy a missalette in Spanish so I can learn the prayers. To balance out that religious conversation, I also learned a ton of vulgar slang!! :-p Now I can respond to the gross guys who yell at us in the street. ¡Sho! Means shut the f*** up! haha So I want to buy that book, too...it has other kinds of slang in it besides vulgar stuff, so don't worry, Mom. :-p Charlie and I and our teachers (plus Ebbe's) talked some Harry Potter during our coffee/tea break. Apparently the 7th book comes out on Feb 21st here. I was wondering why it wasn't in stores, I guess because it had yet to be translated!! After the break we played Scrabble, but it totally wasn't fair! It was Charlie and me versus our teachers!! We did alright, though. Only lost 206-251. After school we went and hung out in the park. He's a cool guy, that Charlie. Tomorrow I think we're all going out to dinner because Kelly is leaving this weekend. :-( I'm gonna miss that girl! We're going to do some switcheroonies with the rooms when she leaves: Amelia is taking her room and I'm taking Amelia's room's pillow. :-p
Well, I'm off to dance class!! Love love lvoe, me.
2 comments:
Have you told the Guatamalians how Harry Potter (book 7) ends? Tell them he gets a sex change operation and becomes Senorita Harriet Potter!! Ha-Ha
Love ya! Uncle Jim
lol!!!
uncle jim....thats so scandalous.
you wanna know something exciting?
i just voted. absentee baby!
Post a Comment