Sacramento Love

Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Change

I have been inspired to be a little bit political.  In case you're feeling uninformed, check out the Obama-Biden Transition Team website.  It will keep you posted on all the news regarding the transition and even allows you to submit your own stories and ideas for the country.

http://change.gov

God Bless America.  God Bless our future.  God Bless those we have entrusted to lead us into the next chapter of our history.  May we all take comfort in the prayer of serenity.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with forever Him in the next."

--Rienhold Niebuhr

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I love you all.

No comments: