Has this ever happened to you?
Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We
Friday, November 21, 2008
such a forgetful two days!
Oh moly! I don't know where my head is these last two days. Yesterday I forgot to get my license out of my 24 hour fitness card sleeve and thus drove all the way to Davis with no license. oops. Then I forgot my keycard when I went to Jesse's and had to park in the alley/driveway, walk all the way around the building, let myself in with the code, go upstairs to get it, come down and park my car underground. Today I was getting ready to go to the gym and looked in my backpack for my wallet and there was no wallet. I freaked out. Then I looked in my purse and found it. So today I drove without my entire wallet!! Yikes! AND when I got home from the gym I realized I forgot the key card AGAIN. What is the matter with me?? Jesse said I need to start taking gingko biloba for memory. :-p I did meet my smoking downstairs neighbor on my way around the building, though. His name is Eric. I refrained from pointing out that today is the Great American Smoke Out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's your DNA. Last Thursday I couldn't find my car keys...(they were in the car!) Then I went off to work without my cello. Thanks goodness my teacher called to cancel my cello lesson as I had forgotten that I even had one! Sorry Dahling, you come by this naturally! :-) Love, your mother!
Post a Comment