:) Sorry for the depressing entry last night. The evening started off great! Jesse and I went to Chili's for dinner and then we went to see Inglourious Basterds. It was really funny but super gory. I closed my eyes a bunch. We had fun, though. And I even got to talk to Steph and hear Evan say "Chi." :) Today has been full of homework, but hopefully we will go do some fun exploring this weekend since there is no class on Monday. And the Aggies are playing the Bulldogs in football today. GO AGS!!! Love, me.
1 comment:
I miss you Alison! I am glad to hear that you and Jesse are settling in.
Call me if you ever need to talk or vent or just say hi!!!
Luv Ya,
Dani
P.S. your wedding album is AMAZING!!! (makes me really wanna book MY wedding, LOL) I'm SOOOO happy for you guys.
Post a Comment