Sacramento Love

Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What a day!

I am super pooped. I woke up at 6am so I could be at school by 7:50am to attend a meeting for the group volunteering to take blood pressures at the homeless shelter around the corner from school. Then I had a few hours off, so I went to the library to see what they have to offer. I sat in on Anatomy to see which lectures I should attend for refresher information. After class Jesse was there! We ate lunch that he packed for us and then took advantage of the BEAUTIFUL weather!! It was about 78 degrees and not humid at all!
(taken from my cell from the Lincoln Memorial steps)

Our brochure file is growing, folks! We walked from GWU to the Kennedy Center, to the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the Korea Memorial, the FDR Memorial (my absolute favorite!), the Jefferson Memorial, and then we stopped in the Holocaust Museum. We will have to go back another time to see the permanent exhibit. We also came upon the DC World War I Memorial and the George Mason Memorial and the spot where the MLK, Jr. Memorial will be.

It was a great day, but I am exhausted!! My wonderful husband made dinner for me when we got home and now we are winding down. Bed time soon.

Love, me.

No comments: