Sacramento Love

Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Things I miss...

in no particular order, but just things I was thinking about today and tonight as I let my insecurities prevent me from joining a bunch of people who went out tonight:

Mary Stallings
Davis and Sac State Newmans
Deacon Clark
Mariana Palomo
Catherine Greife
Evan's coy smile
my mama
knowing my way around where I live
all my friends and family
My california license plates and driver's license (my new one looks like a mug shot bc you're not allowed to smile anymore!!!)
short commutes
the ARC
Sugar, a Hair Boutique
Davis & Sacramento & Fresno, CA
Dr. K, Rose, & Taryn
The Arboretum, the Quad, Capitol Park, grass in general
having my sister close by to show me the way like freshman year and then when she came back

Feeling homesick. But thanks John for the books, and thanks Aunt Mary for the recipes, they look yummy! Send prayers and good thoughts and good vibes. PS--Inglourious Basterds is a good movie, though Quentin Tarentino is a disturbed individual and I closed my eyes a bunch. but we laughed a lot :)

hugs. me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you're feeling homesick. But, it just takes time to adjust. At least you have Jesse there to support you. I moved around a lot and know that soon you'll make new friends and before you know it, you'll be an eastcoast diva showing the "newbies" how it's done!! Love, UJ

Madi said...

Excuse me...Mariana BARNES!!!

But it's ok, I understand. You're still Vaux to me =)And I can't wait to fly out so you can share your diva wisdom with me!

alivaux said...

oops...sorry but 10 years is a long time to forget!!