So, I got to DC yesterday and as I was getting off the train I got a text message telling me one of my classes was cancelled. Yahoo!! I decided then that I was going to study for my midterm outside somewhere...I was thinking the Capitol since I haven't been yet! Well, that didn't work out exactly as planned, but Erin, Kyle and I did study on some benches outside. Then we took a walk to the Washington Monument! It was a great walk and lasted about an hour with us rushing back to make it in time for our midterm!! We had some literal roadblocks around the White House because the President's helicopter was arriving. That was pretty neat. And then we saw these Cadillac secret service cars that looked like they were the equivalent of off-roading town cars. Super weird. But we made it back and all was well. We are like the Three Musketeers. Jesse called on our way back and asked who I was with, and I said, "Who do you think I'm with?!" Of course I was with Erin and Kyle! :)
My midterm went alright and then my night class got out early!! Leigh drove me home so I didn't have to wait for the bus and Jesse wouldn't have to come get me. So nice! When I got home we had two package notices and got our next DVD of NCIS in the mail!! Sweet!! The day just kept getting better! Then while we were watching NCIS Mom texted me and said to be on the lookout for 2 more packages filled with surprises from her and Noni on Tuesday! I was like, Man! This day just keeps getting better!!!
:) Unfortunately I didn't sleep well. Oh well. Here's to today. It's going to be beautiful weather again and I'm going to try to take advantage of that again! :)
Happy Thursday! Love, me.
No comments:
Post a Comment