Sacramento Love

Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

what we look like this week

Because I am vain, I thought you might like to see what Jesse and I look like when we are at work. :)


6 comments:

kristene said...

Oh my God...Alison you look like a space alien but Jesse, you look darling! :-) Alison, what are you doing??? Love, Mom

alivaux said...

I am doing a VO2 max test...testing my maximal oxygen consumption. It was on the low end, but today I didn't feel horrible afterwards! And I got a higher score than last week. The tube is measuring the gas ratio in my breath and the computer it is hooked up to is monitoring my heart rate and the speed and incline of the treadmill. Tough stuff!!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! You guys are too awesome. Can't wait to see you in a few days!!

Anonymous said...

Alison - Tell everybody the truth. This is what you wear around campus so you don't get the swine flu!

Uncle Jim

Steph said...

Haha, hilarious post! Your pic cracked me up!

Rachel said...

really? what kind of health program? awesome Alison!