Sacramento Love

Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanksgiving in DC

Since Jesse had to work this Thanksgiving, we decided to host dinner for our West Coast (ish) friends!  It was quick as we had to leave to take Jesse to work, but the food was delicious (potlucks rock!) and I think it was a success!  Meagan and Michelle are my classmates and research assistants, while Christine just moved here from Fresno.  Paul is Meg's brother.

L-R: Paul, Meg, Jesse, Christine, Michelle

I replaced Paul :)

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we utilized Jesse's birthday gift: an hour at the shooting range!  It just so happened to be the same range our friend Alex goes to, so he came along and brought some of his gun collection.  We shot some big guns.  It was fun, but it was an open range and I was not comfortable with the fact that at any time, anyone could turn to the side and shoot anyone else.  =/  Needless to say, I probably won't be going back.

Shooting a .9mm

Jesse showing that zombie who's boss

I'd say that zombie is toast

Alex's kill.

No comments: