Sacramento Love

Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We

Monday, January 10, 2011

My apologies

Ok, I have been the worst post-er ever.  I vow to post a bunch this weekend to catch up :)

Today was our first day back at school.  I had research in the morning, so I left my house at 7:30am.  I didn't have anything until class at 6pm (which was supposed to go until 9pm, but thank God it ended at 8pm because I am soooo not looking forward to leaving my house at 7:30am and not getting home until 10pm).

In the mean time Meagan and I went to the Library of Congress's main reading room to get some pre-semester work done.  It was sooooo beautiful!!!  We are going to study there all the time now.  :)  We are soo lucky!

On the postitive side, I think I'm really going to like my Monday night class.  It's taught by one of the Principal Investigators on my exergame study and she is awesome.  :)

Here's to my last full semester of graduate school!!!! Prayers for strength to get through it and a job when I'm done!!! :)

Happy New Year!!   Love and blessings, me.

1 comment:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

You have a blog! Yay! I'm adding you to my google reader now...