Hola hola,
So today was fun. Studied a bunch at school, investigated the best deals for trips to Tikal and Semuc Champey, and listened to some Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on my iPod.
At 3pm I had my dance class. SO FUN!! There were two other girls having class at the same time, so we all danced together like that scene from the movie "Dance With Me" when Chayenne takes Vanessa L. Williams to the real Cuban club and they all dance in a circle and spin the girls around and switch partners and stuff. It was really fun. Then I picked up my laundry (which I totally almost forgot to do because I had dance on the brain) and went back for the free dance class. It was way fun because Manolo and Mike would dance more sophisticated moves with me. :-p I felt special. Mike kept dipping me in the middle of the room. I LOVE dancing!!
Tonight we are having a churrasco (BBQ) at school to benefit the project and celebrate Carnival (Mardi gras baby!). We might go dancing afterwards, so that should be rockin!!!
I'm really sad that all my friends are leaving this weekend, but I will be ok. I'll just have to dance more!! :-D
Love love lvoe, me.
ps--I added pictures to yesterday's blog. Check 'em out yo!
2 comments:
I can't believe your friends are leaving "the most popular girl" behind. I'm guessing you'll stay in touch with most of them for life. Cherish the time you have left. It will go fast. Before you know it, you'll be home in your own bed!!! Love, Uncle Jim
great. because of your title, i'll have that song stuck in my head all day now. instead of saying "amen" when i go to mass later for ash wednesday, i'll probably say "bailamos!"
probably not, but enrique will inside of my head.
p.s. some of those new pictures are a wee bit scandalous. woohoo!
Post a Comment