Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We
Thursday, February 21, 2008
mi último día
So it was cloudy yesterday and we didn't go watch the eclipse. :-( And Zach, Rico, Marcus and I ended up having dinner at Café No Sé instead of Sky. But it was my choice and it was delish! We headed over to Café 2000 to have a brownie and saw Kelly. But I ended up going to Mike's house to hang out. The family was eating dinner when I got there, so I met his parents and his niece, and of course Carmen was there. It was fun chatting with them. :-) They have a really cool house and a cute dog! We did get to see a little bit of the eclipse from the terrace. :-) It was a nice way to spend my last evening. Everyone is sad to see me go, which makes me sad and happy at the same time. I cannot believe I'm coming home today. It is unreal! Can't wait to see you all!!! Love, me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment