I went to the macadamia place AGAIN yesterday for breakfast. It was nice. Afterwards I visited a super nice hotel called Mesón Panza Verde and a nursery. So gorgeous!! I got to watch the SuperBowl, BUT we didn't get American commercials!!! Entonces, necesito verlos en myspace. My mind works in spanglish, so you'll have to excuse me.
Today I didn't learn anything textbook at school. We talked the entire time about God knows what 'cuz I can't remember. We attempted the newspaper's crossword, and I did the sudoku. :-) We went to the volunteer project after school. It was a carnaval fiesta. Pretty fun. We played games with the kids, then the teachers made US do this weird game where you pop a balloon between two people...Charlie and me vs. Zach and Johanna...all the games the kids played could be taken to an entirely different level if played with adults...there was a banana eating contest, the balloon, one...yeah. Anyway, and we all smashed cascarrones (blown-out eggs filled with confetti) on each other's heads. It was adorable how the kids wanted to get Zach and Charlie cuz they are so tall.
I'm going to spend this weekend with Amelia and everyone who's leaving and then move myself...and use my last few days to go to Semuc Champey. Thanks for the suggestions, friends!
Mad love atcha. me.
Mad love atcha. me.
3 comments:
I say have one last hurrah with your peeps in town. Then, for the love of pete, move into Ebbe's old room so you can have a ROOF!
hang with your friends!! one last horrah! and steal one of ebbes shirts. i mean, come on...if you guys are gonna take other peoples stuff...take something good!
bota bellies with the baloons?
Post a Comment