Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
el fin.
The emotional roller coaster continues. I am really sad to leave Guatemala because I have become accustomed to living here. I am afraid I'll lose my spanish when I get home. I am super excited to come home, but have made some awesome Guatemalan friends and am sad to leave them. Yoli and Rosy gave me goodbye presents at school today. So sweet. I had 3 hours of dance class yesterday. SO fun! When all the beginners showed up for the free lesson Mike and I sort of put on a show with all the moves I've learned. It was really fun and everyone was cheering and applauding (one of my friends was most prominently...). :-) Tonight my friends and I are going to Café Sky for dinner as per tradition on someone's last night. Then a bunch of us are going to watch the lunar eclipse! It's been such an experience!! I'll never forget it and can't wait to come back!!! More pressing, though, is the need to find a job because after this trip I have zero funds in my bank account. =/ Hasta pronto!!!!!! Amor, yo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment