So, I met up with my friends yesterday to book our tickets, and then went shopping at the artesans market. Then I went home for lunch and took a nap. My nap was cut short because Mike wanted to hang out, so we went to café sky. It was really cool to be there during the daytime! Such and awesome view of the city! Of course I forgot my camera, though. ugh. Mike asked me where I was going to be next Saturday and I said, "FRESNO!!!!" :-) I went to church last night because I wasn't going to be able to go today. Dinner was super fun with Zach and Kelly. Love them. Zach and I went to Riki's bar briefly to say hello to Mike, then we went home because it was already 10pm and I had to be up at 6am.
I woke up this morning feeling horrible!! So I went and told my friends I was going to stay home. I didn't really see the point of going to Chichi if I didn't want to buy anything and I'm sick. So I got home at like 7:30am and slept until noon. :-) I read the newspaper, then left to come have lunch and use the internet. I intended on studying in the park, but I am feeling really bad. What gives?? It's my own fault though. I walked home at 1am sweaty in only a tank top on Tuesday night after dancing, and I've been hanging out with Rosy and Mike, both of whom have colds as well. Hopefully I'll be better by Thursday. I don't want to be sick and stuck on an airplane.
So excited to come home!! But I definitely want to come back to Guate in the future. Here are some pictures of my new house. I know, better late than never, right?
Love, me.
No comments:
Post a Comment