Sacramento Love

Sacramento Love
Him + Me = We

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Home stretch photos

Maryland is beautiful!

dark picture of our new living room :)
skinny kitchen like the one Haley and I had...but new appliances!
closet area of our bedroom
teeny bathroom
Jesse figuring out how to make espresso

success!

We have finished unloading the kitchen and have built 4 lamps, a desk, and a bookshelf.  Our couch arrives on Wednesday and my dresser is being delivered at some point...it was ordered today.  After those pieces arrive we will be good to go!!  Our dishes are on back order, so we are using some cheap-o ones Jesse had before.  We have a free storage unit in our basement that we are definitely going to make use of!!!

Once we have all of our pieces in I will post more pictures.  :)

Love, me.

3 comments:

Madi said...

GGAAAA!!! So exciting!! I've updated myself by reading and looking over the last, like, 6 blogs. So glad you 2 had a safe and fun trip, and are now safe and sound in your new home (with awesome bathroom tiles! I like those a lot!). I can't wait to come and visit you. I've been thinking maybe thanksgiving-ish, but that may be way too expensive.

you can have your nice new neighbors over for dinner, maybe, for helping you out. or even for like, dessert or something.

have fun settling in!love you and miss you much xoxo

kristene said...

Love the new digs! Love, mom

Unknown said...

look at your awesome apartment! I love that you have the mickey mouse paper towel holder still. :) So awesome. can't wait to see the pictures of all the stuff you put together. :) Have fun!