Please read the post below this so the pictures make sense!! :)

The Snake River, just down the street from our hotel in Idaho. (I love that 3 of my friends texted back "No you-da-ho" when I told them I was in Idaho) :)

Idaho had very nice rest stops!

Jesse eating. :)

can I please please pleeeease have this as my yard and home?!?!

Jesse and Jackson

Me with the Grand Tetons behind me as I run to attack Jesse for a funny picture after the cute one I thought he'd taken which he hadn't...

Someone from Kansas took this picture for us.

This is my fav. of the sunset walk shots that killed the batteries.

kissy shadows :)

Jesse and Jackson Lake with the Grand Tetons

Hey, it's Snake River again!

Old Faithful erupting!! We were there so long we saw it twice!

photo opp!

Why did the elk cross the road?!

Grand Tetons at sunset
Jesse on our hike along the Flagg Canyon trail

You guessed it, the Snake River!

Day 2 of our Yellowstone adventures...taken by a man from New Jersey

Jesse ventured down the steep hill to Yellowstone Lake

A very bad picture of three deer and a moose!! The deer are in the middle on the right side and the moose is that dark spot in the middle, just beneath the tree line.
3 comments:
I'm so happy you're blogging your trek. Very enjoyable! Makes it almost bearable that you aren't an hour and a half away anymore. :(
jfhlafsjpiasfhias;
the "running attack" picture cracked me up =)so much so, Zookie hopped into my lap to see what was so funny (the above jibberjabber was typed by his paws). I read him the photo comments while he sat very poised in my lab, making hilarious sounds. I think he wishes he were there =)
Fantastic pictures!! love being able to live vicariously through your grand adventure :)
Jeanette
Post a Comment