Mount Rushmore
The house my great-grandfather grew up in. My great-great-grandfather Oscar was the first rural postman and Marshall (chief of police).

This is the building my adult grandfather got busted in buying booze by his dad. He told Dorothy, "I felt like a little kid!"
Jesse, me, and Aunt Dorothy at the bowling alley that lives on the site that Oscar's home and livery barn stood on in the late 1800s
Frank and Frances Vaux: Frank 1882-1948, Frances 1885-1965
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!! I also have some hard copy pictures of Dad & Uncle Jim's visit in 1952 and one of Frank and his boys when grandpa looks about 15 years old. :)
2 comments:
We loved the photos, especially of your dad's family!
I have a photo of Frank sitting on the steps of the post office with two coworkers from around 1915 or so.
Post a Comment